Re: [CBQ] Boxcar Series Question

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Boxcar Series Question
From: "Nelson Moyer" <npmoyer@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 02:26:49 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

Don’t think so, the 7 is pretty clear, but the first number is partially obscured. However, the first number looks a lot like the third number, so I’m pretty sure both are 2s. The 8 is clear, but the 9 is faded and hard to read. I can’t see a five in that road number. Could the painters have mixed up the stencils and painted a 7 by mistake? Except for the road number, the car sure looks like a XM-28.

Nelson Moyer