Re: [CBQ] The St. Paul Accord ?

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] The St. Paul Accord ?
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 12:51:04 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

Leo and all-

I don’t have anything to show at the moment but somehow I do recall conversations about this subject, either email or at a meet in the past.

Specifically, that the GN and NP had agreements with the roads connecting at Minneapolis / St. Paul that insured that the CB&Q did not receive favorable treatment from the owner roads.

When the merger happened there was a very large surge in traffic to the Q because it nullified this arrangement.

If I remember correctly this was part of the discussion about NP and GN resentment towards the Q being profitable when the owners were not…….

Charlie Vlk

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#55229) | Reply To Group | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Change Your Subscription
Group Home
Contact Group Owner
Terms Of Service