[CBQ] Denver Zephyr decals

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] Denver Zephyr decals
From: "Jim's Junction/ John & Debbie Olson" <trains28@bresnan.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 11:32:54 -0600
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
   After finally scoring an HO Shoreham Shops #CBQ10 Dome/Lounge/Observation- car I am getting ready to start finishing my 1956 Vista-Dome Denver Zephyr by applying decals, tinted window glazing and blinds. Much to my dismay I have found that there are no commercially available decal sets for doing the car names for the '56 Vista-Dome Denver Zephyr!!! Micro-Scale made a set 20+ years ago and so did Shoreham Shops/Railway Classics. I even thought I had some scraps left over from the old Micro-Scale sets in my workshop- but you know how that goes! What I really need are the Car Names (ie. Silver Brand/Buckle, Silver Swan/Pelican, Silver Veranda/Chateau, Silver Kettle/Cup etc.) and I am not concerned with the B U R L I N G T O N decals for the letterboard. I had properly spaced sets of those custom made a few years ago- and they can be applied to any of the Budd SS cars. Do any fellow 'Q' modelers have a spare SSL/Railway Classics set of 1956 Denver Zephyr decals or even the set made my Micro-Scale? I don't care if they have been used as long as enough correct DZ car names are left to do a train. I am also not picky on the car names as long as they are correct for the DZ. Of all the decal sets available from Micro-Scale, Pre-war Budd cars, Post-War Budd cars, early Denver Zephyr/Texas Zephyr, not one set has the proper car names for the '56 DZ!!! If you are willing to part with a decal set, or partial set- contact me at <trains28@bresnan.net> Thanks in advance!

John Olson, Billings, Mt

--
John Olson- owner

Jim's Junction