Re: [CBQ] Elephant style E's

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Elephant style E's
From: "Stephen Levine sjl_prodigynet@yahoo.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 11:32:49 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1516815182; bh=3aL+CmU2+8THa6HyDl3YIvJQ94wGDXUAra3ne7huX2M=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=DB+ZFVgxFEqNjkO/vx2T5JkkMaLAtHUTPhzvQErkXk/SymtW1IthNvKr2OVWUR/6+r6/kAU0AuPcswBmPFIATv6ErIznctw8pR1wYAHvpUM/LJ5v0CBCWyurWBEX02NjeJ24SaZj/G+DnqfGYJkWI6sdqAa/ekBn9h6Ij6dAw5Q=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

The MU plugs were under doors to each side  of the upper headlight.  The hoses themselves were not attached

Sent from my iPhone