Re: [CBQ] Aurora roundhouse hostler

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Aurora roundhouse hostler
From: "Scott Stearns scott_b_stearns@hotmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 00:48:25 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1516582115; bh=Pzq0cbE0mMQcD8sEaphz+f/9e8/nFHsUo2Hhg1o2QsQ=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=OOrYIHlRANcB+7Xsl2USNwIUg1BzAMze7kY1Cm9T6qICT/91wh0K32N3UFVuNLTm7UXY0gUihiFrwiUE46G3U7t1269Z1t2qIzzcefGCnh0LDl1GQ9cxJOE7tUq4L/4hcBQd3COYD27itJc6EPzSR/i1AvqAoLlbndHpfTiEeRs=