Re: [CBQ] Aurora roundhouse hostler

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Aurora roundhouse hostler
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 21:01:09 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1516590077; bh=ReshwHIe0suESWswjqwh18XJJTBamPevzas1qcoliuc=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=nIGBP/CYfsv19KUIzARYY8U9tEAqzWyZ8xqAFO1BF1b/xJrSE7pxpnUgNK6zPRULW4rM4K+xrZ0snDlAmlu96IBO+w9yv2z6PICNBC/3Bp2xer7UP75rkndaaHzVTe/mQHhrtgMmPEZj6L/t89junvEp7sYXgg8t31u/oKtO9wY=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Doug,

I believe the hostlers and the herders(switchman) who guided the units from the house to the hill yd or to the incline, as well as the rdhse forces lost there jobs when HEP was installed. I can't remember if that was '73 or 74. And then the two night Aurora jobs were abolished when the operations were moved to the transportation center around 85/86.

Leo Phillipp