Re: [CBQ] Re: Elephant Style Es [1 Attachment]

To: "Clipperw B clipperw@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Elephant Style Es [1 Attachment]
From: "Stephen Levine sjl_prodigynet@yahoo.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 03:17:20 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1516504648; bh=TunM759ljob270tJY3BDebfHTnTPHqT6OoCyWQ2BmGo=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=29pK+g6/cUtrPFJbiP1LWqmnuD+bxc1YPJvNY3jhP/au0OlN57O4CuwjLq+PaKLxt3ECSurkLL6PoppkO6BDYp8h6IYmzOJE0HF6wh7ic1Q5GMVvbPXO1nuIIi0wW2xXyb13OcojF1Z6EDojMPh87fvtZSxedRh2RQtwQNKMcII=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
[Attachment(s) from Stephen Levine included below]

Michael Spoor's 1st Burlington Book shows a picture of the DZ with 9995 forward and three other E units backward.  It was taken July of 1958, two months before your picture, and the month my wife was born.  I always got a kick out of that photo in that the 9995 ended up as N&E 9925 in Nashville.  Linda was a member of the Tennessee Central Railway Museum in Nashville at the time and the unit was occasionally tried on the Museum train.  I showed her the picture of the unit so she could see how sleek and beautiful the diesel looked the month she was born,