Re: [CBQ] Location Please [1 Attachment]

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Location Please [1 Attachment]
From: "STEVEN HOLDING sholding@sbcglobal.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 14:02:02 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1514469740; bh=mBqERKCX5WnUhYlUGI3l9eWdoISGKTjuLVkBuzVyN8Q=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=wi5wKRcIx7FAoWR69x89Y8srbkTgcws83LnO4rDifH++HZAxCw9pucTbYKo1rerh2lxXRA4/RoiL6x755A4qnoXhgWOG/6F4iHCdhH9tMEGbCKI+RcZJexbxqnUpv0jGP5WoUvTzZwWINlixRmDl2ntFhhDQDMbi0lGh4FOhJng=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
[Attachment(s) from STEVEN HOLDING included below]

Talking about Galena Jct.I was only thru there a couple times on road trips and it was a over grown kind of back water area.  See attached the C&I CTC machine in the Galesburg office.  There is a photo of the Aurora Machine in one of Spoor's books
The lower part from Right to Left was the C&I with Rochelle right below where the bump out is in the wall behind the machine.  Galena Jct was over to the far left on the section above with Galena Jct on the right and the CTC moved in from PDC on the right.
Was working that job one time on first trick and had an empty ore train derail a couple cars in that switch.  The Round House Foreman from Savanna took a bridge derrick up from Savanna and rerailed them.  Back when MOW operated with lineups so I did not know about it till he got back to Savanna and the section gave me back the track at Galena Jct.
Steve in SC