Re: [CBQ] Help In Identifying Dispatcher

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Help In Identifying Dispatcher
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 15:28:10 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1508441297; bh=WfPXC/jrMkghSTkpBcmATjYELX5EQOLNvN9B50uxsh0=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=X57QjqkH7RLVB67LvC34/Y+Lb0i3dIZ4rSBRELqao/em9a+vJJtj3sLdpEKg4LgUDHL3+OoB0BhTrwmmMrxB7qXXDsdkj8YgJtnBzXkeuSWYJOLKsMMe/hzg3a2Sh8VgaX2DaHuA101uEDWKV3KjA9pzVjjMtySjBgoa7xHV9F0=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Sometimes the sound "amplifier" was a Prince Albert can...I recall seeing an article inTRAINS or some other like publication talking about the operation at Buda, IL.  This might be from that piece but the surroundings in this photo appear to be a bit too "modern" from the Buda article as I recall it.

Pete