Re: [CBQ] Steam derrick

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Steam derrick
From: "LZadnichek@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2017 12:53:20 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

July 7, 2017

Rupert - In years of collecting and archiving Q digital images, I've never seen another bridge crane like the one pictured. It's an old machine, for sure. Perhaps, some one else in this Group has and can share some images of early day construction cranes/derricks. Those I'd like to see..... Best Regards - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL