[CBQ] Hanging Markers/ one man double drop

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>, "David A. H. PhD" <davemangold@hotmail.com>, Legg <williamlgg@aol.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Hanging Markers/ one man double drop
From: "Latz Pat pter777opm@yahoo.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017 14:19:59 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1499178011; bh=ElBVibKDkFvP8nX1HIU/3vbouoxUTZbdZetu6ubbOf8=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=5f5rsrdCUcUd418k6iWM+sC840PFTSsnthP98InCXeSri/t0b8z0gLGXAs2lYoqSLB+s/NWh+7xv/HRo9irKRHRHGzqR88unNEFUGrgG7kYTovdOxpbB39rMYV3BlB0sAQRv44hUJJd171RsCn+WUMimjs0paivKm+WDSncTFRM=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 11:20 PM, Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]