Re: [CBQ] Still Working As Age 78

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Still Working As Age 78
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2017 22:34:55 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Leo et al...I'm on a couple of "railroad oriented" facegroups..All I hear is griping and complaining and the most foul language I ever heard is just part of the conversation.  Worse than I ever heard when I was on the "payroll"...There seems to be a competition out there between today's officials to see who can get the most of his employees fired.

Some of us were up at Fremont a couple weeks ago and there was a utility guy came over and talked to us in that same vain..Said he go "wrote up" for improperly hanging on a car..Didn't have three point contact or some other ridiculous stuff.

He also said he was going over to order his "safety supplies" which the company pays for a ships direct to his home...

Sure 'ain't like it used to be"...I'm really glad that I at least got in on the tail end of railroading as it had always been.

Pete