Re: [CBQ] Eola

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Eola
From: "'Mike Schattl' mike@schattl.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 16:53:17 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1497390801; bh=/1BC8O2MeGv4XJ3mdhbvXuOlCtgoDp6+u+XOTBhcInY=; h=To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=VAYHIBxoVx1Ov+2BJi0Q9feBDSWZoe5RzUGk5rKFXXVOlXq7g4vv45VZ3QAoC+8Or6c3CuJnJFFznDkFE6i4V/DWprql7caxSEUuLJ0hb4D0r5nsQAY6ozEtZuLGbLC9LosfdY3UODKDrLGq9BbTA+mjFPNDCaxGBMg0frFgkDU=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

If the EJ&E crossed the CB&Q on a set of diamonds, that arrangement didn't last too long IIRC reading. I assumed that the stipulation of the EJ&E's initial construction was a grade seperated crossing with the CB&Q but that was 100+ years ago.

If anyone knows of any B&W photos of this EJ&E-CB&Q diamond crossing, please post.

Mike Schattl