Re: [CBQ] Re: Road Crew to Chicago Union Stock Yards

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Road Crew to Chicago Union Stock Yards
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 16:23:43 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1497389027; bh=5jSRpz0PkSm4mg26ArjmIF7an2Wz5T5Oe8TRky/gDiU=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=jGilZ+hFsqx3EjCFUTNwB+tFUG46AAU/jEzMVdXo/vgahHEKhxnHuDRn2BRV+EbCOX6BqN8mmJqCGb4U/JpfJaqzpAqCCxJ2Cf4FNp5NqX7rcSOsu4R5gFUj1A6wOtWgLg4spwepLsFECzuxLEkKOSrPwpSiGbYlugGuyHmz0LQ=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Thanks Doug and Ken for your insights.

Leo