Re: [CBQ] 5621 And Train No. 39

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] 5621 And Train No. 39
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 16:04:30 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1497387875; bh=dmZiy3QHdu6uGr8euf/6HWVMiY4rFQ7+tMc9q0QsrRs=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=E00tc9bejSJr3iuO/9vjjrMH09k+wIbIHH03nA3MxEDJpVL8qN6sknfy6cWAzrOA17fRqM7HfDARZeTQ6GoIcBKxxbCYk0YAvlQr5+LeSUET6nteFgm8HCXjRhK6vNux0x6c7zlGpIO6DXHfYJEeueUvxn9MqranXnsXz6Rx/Pw=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Thanks Louis for posting and the commentary. Since the O-5s were dual purpose, did they have
A seat behind the firemen for a head brakeman when used in freight ?

The reason for the question will become later when I post the next installment for the claim files

Leo Phillipp