Re: [CBQ] Engine 2914

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Engine 2914
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 15:03:58 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1495739047; bh=FKnLLZuQDVf8k1CURpObDxHzTPaBo4rDI4kuZ5jSomE=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=KM2QyuJi+YStP0+CSQdPDQhlk/dwmBea5OuGM03uE+rAVfwiZI9vnlzXSSBZp7yzfDD5FY72k4R5r2RO99v0o5quaiJHrQ99YSOGF0poA5JTB9hgJCAo3SzcgAgxkXw1P8yiwaQ6oGnS85VxrpJFvrB71Xhvwj6DVuldNqC8ryU=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

thanks Hol..The 1914 assignment sheet should verify what I'm thinking re Alliance.  As I said..My dad had noted on the back  "J Hedgpeth  age 9"  My dad was born Jan 25, 1906 this would make the date of ;his work  1915.  Since 2914 was at Alliance in 14 and again in 18 so that's what I'll use for a caption.  Louis Z is helping me get a suitable photo to place alongside my dad's sketch work.

Thanks much for your help.

Pee=te