Re: [CBQ] Re: Head Light Operation on Steam Engines

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Head Light Operation on Steam Engines
From: "Don Brown dbrown02@rochester.rr.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2017 18:57:11 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1494197832; bh=jzxDrCGd4ZrYVxNg46dhPYuk+d+4HiXw9EgRgVHuUko=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=hhW/IU0cS186Z1O/QXrssg4w+q42wnhavFNqmg45qMU1ujb48LLtwMDLhrGPYSY3VlX9nz4k8l3e2BsBNkYAeDXRA364ZAqngLqFIBav44osVvCCBhpJbqB236CrY/BaOsnxStKKX3Fy/OVasyrEthSexpt3W4XJDsjzeVL5l2Y=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Maybe it was not you, but the fireman.  I can't speak for the Burlington, but in general pointing two fingers toward your eyes was a signal that the headlight was not on, at least on the roads I worked on.