Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Kahoka MO pictures and plans

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Kahoka MO pictures and plans
From: "STEVEN HOLDING sholding@sbcglobal.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2017 02:58:29 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1490497351; bh=ngCiJPiXsdKztt3Oz0NUpRIOkCdeV8aHdRqgYLxJOI4=; h=To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=driFhDASQAnsZCEwa9Qg+5UFEggMGgcXPk2A79jepjuGEeFzvD6uYMiSmpNBLQJQZSEcYpemr6OeQ8KZaJNNuEdO1TocQ5291IpU0SjZlfQ090HFrzJMk1ZQDV0vcn3ytIW2mJGDUsTxI4JSMFCjRdBvLUBGv1Q+xBLBDHPVUc4=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Don
I model in O Scale and I would start the project with a foam core box with the windows cut out.  Next look at Evergreen styrene for siding types. I think they make the type A drop siding.   B might have to make your own with strips and C use just plain scribbled.  The rafter ends you could just lay them together and file to shape. The roof looks to be just plain metal sheet shingles. No fancy lock or tab shingles. Windows could come from Grandt or or other window mfg. or just put your own together. I have done both and even print on clear as a overhead projector print and cut them out.
On the drawing I just used a magnifying glass and or take to a copy center who can blow them up to the scale you need.
I need to finish up my Utica, Mo. creamery building trouble it rounding up all the B&B guys and get them painted as they will be building the structure.
Steve in SC

On Saturday, March 25, 2017 5:22 PM, "Don don.bowen@earthlink.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

On 3/25/2017 2:36 PM, Kenneth Martin kmartin537@surewest.net [CBQ] wrote:
> There are photos on the Missouri depot site.
>
> http://www.missouridepots.com

Thanks, I have those.  I am hoping to get more details for a planned

scratch build.

--
Don Bowen      --AD0NB--

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com