Re: [CBQ] Re: Aurora Presentation

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Aurora Presentation
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2017 20:24:21 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1490491465; bh=LHGBy0aGMx5BpVfpeITGxyOUbYETW3WsjU34VgHXo50=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=MCQEMvYGvCfLuj7rStfWT/uf48MzM22Zoqv6klOLYAmweX32QWaI6+2NKzJpsHrCWWCJIsCcqSnSWF7jbYrADF0VqZ8ojHNqb4CZ+yfSmF7ksTkUYHOJd0+we5pN/zidWPseXOwdw2E9hPI2kCYfA31N2ZorcOLpGXfMGjuCKJw=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Verne,

Where does Bob Brummell, engineer and Frank (next generation) fit into your family tree ?

Leo