[CBQ] BN DVDs for sale

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>, Chris Laskowski <cvision@comcast.net>
Subject: [CBQ] BN DVDs for sale
From: "'fhc925@frontier.com' fhc925@frontier.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 12:23:06 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1490099015; bh=TBGlhFmQ96LIK/1bQSVqnbGDLEKaYtAX+r/nxAVi1Lw=; h=To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=e8N6DGOrepWAniwlgpeEkIhhDnpThUclKilks6Do/PzYa3xYHCcgHPEdUe+hSJxOIlmiZGoeRgd+FjwIXZkaFaZAlMPhyzMFQmJBwNWr2immyClHssve/0KRH++cY/VAN7os8EqEmeUQ4BuG6An3G1iyG2jWdtJeSaA6JEID1do=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

After several months of hard work CVision productions has released two BN videos.  Each is about 90 minutes long.  While it shows many parts of the BN system it features CB&Q lines with C&S and FW&D footage.  Most of it was taken in the late 1970s to the mid-1980s.  There is some footage from GN and NP lines and a "taste" of the Frisco.  But it shows the BN in transition from a conglomeration of individual companies into a modern railroad.  As example Crawford Hill is double track CTC and Belmont tunnel has been bypassed but Lincoln-Alliance line is still primarily a single track railroad.  Cabooses are on all the trains, there are still some semaphores, train order offices, and first generation diesels running on mainline freights.  Oh, there is a Aurora - Chicago Union Station segment you might like.  Yeah, I took the film with my Super 8 camera.  Please take a look at the CVision website at cvptrains.com under Classic BN I and Classic BN II.  There are some "previews".  You won't be sorry.
Fred Crissey

Posted by: "fhc925@frontier.com" <fhc925@frontier.com>