[CBQ] Unique way to see solar eclipse: By Rail! [1 Attachment]

To: CBQ List <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Unique way to see solar eclipse: By Rail! [1 Attachment]
From: "Bryan Howell tubaman21@yahoo.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 14:42:21 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1490107347; bh=9an1t9+WdX4XQaB9e1xYAHCYfX0rm6EFBlE3leUWJvI=; h=To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=l4uSvAWnoqOueWjDY4kfvgPAqc5VtXetqz7IRUx/1HndKv6Un7WiCwRb5p7E5xzXaWufojo9rDb4rvcFfqKLT+yoE45uhe1csBJZWtnOnKTXhy3gw3D2RlkGLhZGA/SCDh7/tX8HZl53iq7NCQaI54gQVuGrDwbzg0jZk2ow6Ws=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
[Attachment(s) from Bryan Howell included below]

Posted by request of the Rail Rangers:

Hi!

As you probably know, a total solar eclipse is coming near our area later on this summer!  I am the Executive Director of a 501(c)(3) non-profit railroad history group called the APRHF Rail Rangers --- and we are offering travelers a very unique opportunity to travel to the area of 100% eclipse coverage.  Instead of a long boring drive down to Southern Illinois or Central Missouri to see the eclipse -- we are offering folks the chance to ride in a historic full-service 1950's dome car train from Chicago to Missouri via Naperville, Plano, Mendota, Princeton, Galesburg, and Fort Madison. Not only do travelers get to see the eclipse -- they get to travel in style the way celebrities like Frank Sinatra did.  Please see the attached press release for more information. Even though the trip is in August, we are starting to sell tickets now. Space is limited to the first 40 people!  You can also check out our website for more... www.railrangers.org.

Thanks,
Robert Tabern
APRHF Rail Rangers Executive Director

Attachment(s) from Bryan Howell | View attachments on the web

1 of 1 File(s)

Posted by: Bryan Howell <tubaman21@yahoo.com>