Re: [CBQ] Boxcar grain handlling

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Boxcar grain handlling
From: "Norm Metcalf normmetcalf@yahoo.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 16:43:27 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1488991410; bh=qjIgFbpd/2tkrEp0Gm1FggSuiZTsssCHdcKSDa59FDA=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=j93hgmA9RW6rYafScvnhNom4bKJQMz9Tw2G0LMBUNQqqO7BvKrokkOEos/T8dTu653E323f9l2Qrdkm/rkpCpOtLtmn4MJfan9mdA+KLmTinc/qlEjBAHgdWcZCL3L/wnLGvRTyk+Zz8YzZUHdy4Ap8DLYEfMgfn6bigSp0WYe4=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Leo, some shortlines do own some cars but I suspect that in general you're correct that the vast majority are leased..  Norm