Re: [CBQ] Stewart Hobbies F Unit Motor

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Stewart Hobbies F Unit Motor
From: "Bryan Howell tubaman21@yahoo.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2017 15:11:28 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1487430691; bh=gzvdwdMOJFsHVimxH+BGL+eYIArbnQLoWfKpBq4VMCI=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=JPHw5NTwcAzIYBvRgd/bxrF+FA0tlToLs9fnw4RKuvOzBRYMmQhzTHyBU6j+0bqMNtGdveeK7kSozcDREh6sO58osHjTF3XHHiTY73lTMkBa9BBB4+5ArODdX/DQwzkgCYfw/9D4OPTFumFnWwTHZztdvCIW3htH4pKCtdoj3SM=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Have you tried contacting Bowser directly? I've found them to be great to work with.

Bryan J. Howell