Re: CBQ EA early Zephyr Oriental/KMT locomotive model . Was:: [CBQ] Earl

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: CBQ EA early Zephyr Oriental/KMT locomotive model . Was:: [CBQ] Early Zephyrs, placement of god ZEPHYRUS graphic.
From: "Michael Woodruff mwoodruff54@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 14:55:00 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1487188504; bh=c1NQ12jlLtXal/29JdedQk9t8PSx6FFtBwwpSJ5fN2s=; h=In-Reply-To:References:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=y8mTMfFWZqJWCqpTAmr6RYZ2V1zGaK0D2kc/HdIrP8Thwzch8t0vLw/DbWlps8AkqoKC1eVa3vEXkFTuy2Za3jnpIVMyLB6bWrttC353E7ITHDqT8V00whG37KCyEcNN6EqQjIemNTFYuQ5C71724zY8uvlEr9/bboC7lk1YAvU=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

The E5s had 1,000 hp 567 prime movers, not 900 hp Wintons.  Also don't think it is correct to call CB&Q 9904-9907 "EAs".  B&O 51-56 were the only EA units I'm aware of, and these were full length A1A/A1A trucked E-units, almost identical to Santa Fe's E1s.

msw
largofl