RE: [CBQ] Date of Origin for Everywhere West and Way of the Zephyrs

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Date of Origin for Everywhere West and Way of the Zephyrs
From: "Nelson Moyer npmoyer@hotmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2017 18:27:26 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1486232852; bh=BoMwBLhbbGjtfovDLQ0HMWqXnO++uzm8WcJDz/C0dbQ=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=W2pnSY4wfMGeqelJnH9EweIThKGDmsvJtMkGJKiAgF39iBvwfwwnUXRHKnVFolYVfxL1F4xWg5zgJeM+KVCDiINzoqWU3R0lAaKiv9cWc+nBR7rDGFqazafr4yCaqY1XDgwA6ZEkU/LWljBScO+dC512j78o8osZxk22V0moDnw=