Re: [CBQ] Timetables & rules

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Timetables & rules
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 10:05:59 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1484928367; bh=37eneLgZuGkn+zJwGGqj4o17oJluamwIuoZn0Z5Lx5I=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=l5MgXmbxjXBYRo/81Llb3NCk1j3JDRyxT9wF3axzPODPuBfDNFndxLn4/tKqCbvtmzONSDaJlBcuTR8eLaRcI7UF79JU9Czn60J5+6wFqFHZ8bJYyBaMKa4YK4MdQHdl/xlfAQlxtoT7GLHpYkR/voJTC5vgi08mzmXCjSSAD5Y=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Public timetables give insight into passenger operations by run. Employee timetables
Are wealth of info. Providing much detail about length of sidings,yards,fuel and water info.,open offices,etc,etc. a close reading of special instructions in the back of ETTs and footnotes at the bottom of each page are a wealth of details.

A copy of the work agreement schedules(what I think you're referring to as rule books by craft) often give details of runs on line segments,yard assignments,etc. the problem with these is they are listed by rule(agreement) numbers which are a bit confusing.

A series of ETTs for a division provide excellent insight into how runs,services,etc changed over the decades

Leo Phillipp