Re: [CBQ] CB&Q signals

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q signals
From: "GLEN glenehaug@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 07:48:38 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1484898582; bh=6M83Fls6jg6cK4UaRhmXAKWYvK+wVGrLL12KlZa4//M=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=o0nTY5WpYACjxEPBW6JaQl98lwqv2wUb2UOa0m3rEblFQqza0OQecM2LfWLMx0i+NmVM1nbfbX8/sOtm4RAYszeHuWRTeC6FJU2XSxuRPP6W6se3jyInbprL4S+AjDg1X/lRScfYN+IyiR5fZodsulmSmwmjjrnG8Uj8KOkFrsU=