RE: [CBQ] CB&Q signals

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] CB&Q signals
From: "Nelson Moyer npmoyer@hotmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 01:35:46 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1484876149; bh=ZRbLXuAWw/yrpSaIFZIImdhAsQtu73U3GLrCs2l9U3c=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=l+BS6oNPSlQcUIUHvlfsbVXSrTjIrsHKRWus97UFAFFFgrzX4WR14W0xi26hzN/uBNOqkOT8Ck+VmOxDDpZNJdPHl3LrOZRrf/XefxWvWqYW8eCELMuSQ7NyQ/jcEQmwFRo8EdweeoLP5JJ0QXaOVpMiiO0rBJgJxK40LRwHK3E=