Re: [CBQ] New Book - Al Holck’s The Burlington’s Sheridan & Casper Divis

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] New Book - Al Holck’s The Burlington’s Sheridan & Casper Divisions
From: "sfye@windstream.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2016 7:58:06 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1482501488; bh=nzveNIaHLNXW48S8QjbsvHMzAt/98rlFJFkegM4/n9E=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=B4fyW9Nfm/S8WTUpyZrf4abKXZfBfVvDRwxEeIXbrrrzewRRXnexjmhniLGUzol33kuKdvAOfkJNs8QEiiDr6JVq9RLKnmsPkFEqdw+mj58eL6Mqv8ou4PDMcLOaSawinTXmP/716M+ut/eMqFBuSM8/k8LHDYZJ+wpj0UPHheo=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Dear Sir,

  I tried your web site for PayPal payments for your new book but with no
success. I would like to buy your new book so please send me instructions.

  Sincerely,

  Steven Fye

Posted by: <sfye@windstream.net>

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com