RE: [CBQ] 9901 and 9902 Stainless Finish

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] 9901 and 9902 Stainless Finish
From: "'Charlie Vlk' cvlk@comcast.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 15:41:02 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1481665267; bh=oXm93iao9C2vnI4YtX30/VHKgmpdGQtlBJDGORQ56R0=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=u/rcPCab38DgA5kiQdYQZ5RZXIZyasVmcjt7O/dqBVp7DLprbb6so/lIM21RuGscz9YvLf6Yo6O2cQfALUQ0TSkoJ6cHPrTcKFnz//RykDw6yMZbCdcKAsCin10W2b7BhZv+jWU1ptQvo9CDI9VuLxf2qrjogxPljPnXx2sqsW8=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

All-

I am not sure how to add a photo to the Yahoo Groups page.

Some of the photos I have show a marked contrast between the Belt Rail and Battens (highly polished) and Cab Front Panels (dead flat).   The oft-published photos of the Twins running side by side and in Union Station during the Aurora-Chicago “Twins” publicity run show this very well.

I also have a photo of the Sam Houston Zephyr which shows the contrast with the Battans.

Charlie Vlk