RE: [CBQ] RP CYC 33

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] RP CYC 33
From: "'Harold Huber' sarge9@bresnan.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 09:38:14 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1480091909; bh=S5WgajDCXOR7awSSSP8V90JRfZ/M3C+ehdN7KS0gQJw=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=II69YMmNcsgDkDDrMEcIw8/0xmVuQbHrJxkENpU1lx9kxYACJUYFmBpOzsE2DT4xqEalWOK+jh1hC81REVEQzQe+xHKtW3Dp4/8DkIdKioQVsc0PqmHC0KCvy5D1y39hpZhhpwT/ZYnmi4rfTbaywdghZALP2/2n6IBDyazCKlI=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Scott,
I for one have the entire RP CYC's collection.  #33( just released is the culmination  of the Pullman Heavey weight Sleepers series that has been running since the start it is only pictures  (in color) of 3 photographers of all the heaveyweight sleepers.  This journal is a must for medium level researchers in railroad.  Not touted a lot, but much of the information plans, etc some come in series, others just single articles.Photos are generally builders photos and the each road has pictures of the stuff they owned.  Nice also they try to include madels available of the research project even to having lists to what models can be modified to prototype.  Extensive lists of built dates, #'s phase etc.  Great tool if they have run a research article or series of what you want.  I do not know the status of back issues.  Beware not CBQ specific, if CB&Q had some of the ressearch project they are included.
Harold
Ultimate Research, LLC