Re: [CBQ] Preserved Q depots

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Preserved Q depots
From: "Bryan Howell tubaman21@yahoo.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2016 00:21:34 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1479514897; bh=R5y83GPfhJ0jKOV/Da46C/JWyeascr4EHORF6n/MsRo=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=VDn/I50iE07+OJd6iHxZzIx9yq15l2E5Bu3BOpcH69bNv8y9JbxULoLHaCf2wugVx5wqIl2oOXQjTOLmCV/m4cAzMnJPmbyayM+6AUcdoGy8wqdCB8JBEk+WIwGk5PGfmaEv+86unrDewbEMwS3sonbPutvvzT36hp1ZM1hmiZA=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

That would be me. Any additions/corrections are welcome. If someone can send me a summary of the updates, I can get it updated sooner than if I have to wade through individual e-mails.

Thanks!

Bryan J. Howell