Re: [CBQ] Preserved Q depots

To: Q <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Preserved Q depots
From: "Michael Matalis mmatalis@sprynet.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 16:02:16 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1479506541; bh=i/gEUmSH6NP6bg1NCiyhbZse31SWO/rORb2v/I+mhWU=; h=References:To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=Pfxgp8djvOcCQUOhyVy2mYZShCFrmxKmKgwEAzmWpSGGSe75v9WpFtaGxewBVM7LVkw+aap3KheFKqszlX+OY/3okaFbeKcjOk1pV2i2rBM/bswTdFxKOqv1Mohw9JUn/E7+m67AI2kAKFErQr/5eyp1dXnd11LQvH0xeGaAFJw=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Is there anyone people can contact about adding to this list?  I’m sure that everyone did their best when it was first put together, but just off the top of my head I can see two depots that are missing from the Illinois section, Browning, and Winchester, the latter was just mentioned in a post today and I had no idea that it was still around.  Also Fairview IL is wood/stucco not stone.

Thank you kindly,

Michael Matalis
Downers Grove IL

You can see my railroad photography blog at http://www.chasingheavymetal.com/blog/
You can see my photos and my ugly mug at http://www.flickr.com/photos/prairierailfan/sets/
And you can now find me and my fine felines on Facebook

Has anyone put together a list of CB&Q depots that are still standing? A quick check of the net didn’t come up with anything comprehensive.

Thank you kindly,

Michael Matalis
Downers Grove IL

You can see my railroad photography blog at http://www.chasingheavymetal.com/blog/
You can see my photos and my ugly mug at http://www.flickr.com/photos/prairierailfan/sets/
And you can now find me and my fine felines on Facebook

Posted by: Michael Matalis <mmatalis@sprynet.com>