Re: [CBQ] Intermountain F3 Issue

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Intermountain F3 Issue
From: "Bill Hirt whirt@fastmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 17:30:02 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1474589282; bh=b9VuHpWsmBP0W4JNwIKtAfxrq2riFjhUH4vI4j9PD4E=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=SOHqLk8XiVblHYa6lwosfU3Ud5V1z0Cqbh58gpW5pbpDPiC204s8vNFfuNJi+MlEsk8k7/bRhVT4v1j4JcERQjUh1PyY6t26jVcuP+lwaEA0OisiRlLaixqGHOeNlEZ79VE6ybEaq0iC1qh5qenTRa3bC/chsc5CbCENfDwCMRc=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

My local dealer called them. Intermountain told him they thought they had some B units around from a previous run. Intermountain was going to check to see if the paint matched. If it matched, they are going to ship one of the in-stock B units from a previous run to him with the A units. Since the numbering of the B units is small, it will not be hard to change the number with decals. My dealer was also unhappy they didn't let him know about the B unit cancellation until now.

Bill Hirt