Re: [CBQ] Miss Management 2

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Miss Management 2
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 22:50:10 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1474343428; bh=auiTIvj7GosqGGhw8qGu5WhNBYRIby+64hrsaSOVz90=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=zoYc1jeGJOS1xheQqFZjj2EMA+yzJhx5fJIZBMauc2W2UXA4iVMbZQ+H+yxyoBG4nPU8IIYcPB1MCBRJAsy+hGTtYWQDKxuYSF1H6C9Y69uAhsToBApGz0XrVuMDPPf8HxkWXfJZhYoPk9iLwYhLT1FPV+flevbpy98d+qyFjGE=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

You bet. Get it to you soon