Re: [CBQ] Miss Management 2

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Miss Management 2
From: "'sartherdj@aol.com' sartherdj@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 20:25:23 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Rupert,

Thanks for the additional information about the two men.  As Paul Harvey would say, "... And now you know the rest of the story."
http://search.aol.com/aol/video?q=and+now+you+know+the+rest+of+the+story+audio&s_it=video-ans&sfVid=true&videoId=FEFB59C7537E2936EA5BFEFB59C7537E2936EA5B&v_t=webmail-searchbox

Later,  Dave Sarther,    Tucson, AZ