Re: [CBQ] Digest Number 6792

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Digest Number 6792
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 15:59:39 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1472072382; bh=+KzkH6jgTQwh3enHH72SMS22tCAcGIiNHGhTdJw9W7E=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=r8PPhFF9LOVpYq6hmowl/AgG+hb7Hsuwy4M5xETlsQ2LTQMGPkc7Vhirj/rNGe3xwPS/ZeayVCX67cfKghfx84pprvc17vBnR6bIGykxnq0vpokTuKef86UOIDP31R0EstqHrKaAgPuW7ZIgEGBtv07s5heE1Ajiy+lvXm9SqjY=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Dave,Hol and Randy according to the il.gov site from Randy the camp was started in 1921 when immigration from Europe became difficult. I will research the local paper during the '22 strike period to see if it reveals anything.
By the way the various photos being sent are the same I received this morning. But the article is going to contain those details that can't be shown.

I am a little trouble by the photo of the "village" cars in a row next to the track as that is different from my understanding of the layout. Also the reference to W. Eola would be out the camp much closer to Aurora than to the the little village of Eola.
Hopefully When Glen scans the map the location will be settled.

Leo