Re: [CBQ] Train order board at West Eola

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Train order board at West Eola
From: "STEVEN HOLDING sholding@sbcglobal.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 13:09:29 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1471439546; bh=p+49qONytnyUd4O2CI8DFlRoqv+gt5X1/IlzDvBpaG8=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=Hr1DVogCDZfHLkOwz33/MqNQZbP2rsep91rn7nNURtA76pQiWJuF57WiMDutbaTAoTmtPXU6pY03Wz3MtLrr7EFhRMsy/zdLy1T7/kkcHW6OvEzo1jCDD7FrbKt8063H0QNkG3pm11w6JGOIHtQAiir0o9GPxNZljJ937uC5coQ=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Leo
Thanks now we almost know the whole story
Steve in SC