Re: [CBQ] Fwd: 4th Main Downers to Eola-Really Good Old Days on the Q

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Fwd: 4th Main Downers to Eola-Really Good Old Days on the Q
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 18:09:08 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1467673766; bh=Gtw1zOEEMq+zsci2xclkiGQO20Tz3DVgvU9+oAfSYeQ=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=oG7OlB3BQ0D5aorG1JvZd1rLCA72kUuy2hMVVTn+SvRgv2MqaGxGxglsiE+47usDroLxb12Wqxbhl1QeN1s1sKsfMVVGp6GQvPrxtzOmLagiicFMpmgobujInbQd4iwCHK+BJiBxazhhitUej/mnfoVv1kO7BKpAeL5Ng6s0ZzY=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Thanks Glen. I sincerely hope your answer,Bobs, and Louis puts the subject rest and that we can see discussion of this subject on future east end articles/books.

Thanks again,

Leo