Re: [CBQ] 4th main in Barriger library ?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] 4th main in Barriger library ?
From: "Chris Atkins tcatkins@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 00:07:33 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1467609437; bh=9z5DWXp/Tm4QSlcWN7Bk5hFcR74Oy7rM1IzyP5mSo3g=; h=References:To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=3WWLOQDMSTRPF+AKSDmuBox1xSdft0mUMyj7tV4TNt4ps28Fag8W2TruqhSSOAwRhb08xI+Q2ROCRT2rpKBl2hAD/h91ulhQuvLwaPOUqvEsm6PYw5u5sQ3B9OZF9NWMZSAQCLLtdxqMieQLMggJRNbCYBvFo1ZMg4B5dBe+xwo=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hi Leo,

You might try the index that this group put together in 2014 after the Barriger photos were released:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApwMO3fvfupldEk1VmdaYWxTZU5kcGVUVGNkczhhNWc&usp=sharing

It is a Google Doc spreadsheet and can be downloaded and opened with Microsoft Excel or copied to your own Google Drive account.

Good luck,

Chris Atkins
Argyle, TX