Re: [CBQ] CB&Q /CB&N Depot at Galena Junction

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q /CB&N Depot at Galena Junction
From: "Charlie Vlk cvlk@comcast.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 23:33:05 -0500
Cc: Sartherdj@aol.com
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1467606791; bh=ui7AjYWzUgIGzRlpbRodobtehz9fFy2GDMfUYEC4l+s=; h=References:In-Reply-To:Cc:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=zQRB4RV59oqxEDVrvXKUFeK2mnrIthMbOQ0ckqP/nzNeX5/b6fDQ33jL0Hge5URR1Q+34d89pbI6BYUTkCpQg0dknvGzQkF0kJ/EZwiCm0YDPcO9SXyl30nTrf60Ni1wSQen33cnDYhYFiYx0tqzKxKCUt2aJAlGKeomhxv7TPg=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

All
The depot on the Dubuque website is a Dubuque depot, not Galena Junction.   I think there may only be one depot as it has the typical CB&N style, if there was a shed type it may have been a much later replacement.
Charlie Vlk

Sent from my iPhone