Re: [CBQ] CBQ Parlor Diner #s 307-308 [1 Attachment]

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CBQ Parlor Diner #s 307-308 [1 Attachment]
From: "Douglas Hosler dehosler@frontier.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2016 19:40:40 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
[Attachment(s) from Douglas Hosler dehosler@frontier.com [CBQ] included below]

This is my first time responding to anything. I focus on Q passenger – primarily on the Chicago-Twin Cities line.

I am interested in the diner lounges 307-308 and 325-326.  They were made from full diners.  And it looks as though the vestibules were added.  Can someone comment how these cars were used and why they were constructed?

I share a photo of one (326).  I got the photo from a website that is now not active.

Doug Hosler
Wausau, WI