Re: [CBQ] The last F unit [2 Attachments]

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] The last F unit [2 Attachments]
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 20:04:28 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1467230761; bh=Yf2x+hjXDeg8ucfiOX1jnfPlu6nmCDA24wWeYUY9pVg=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=s1GJbE9609WJEFMAIy0VcMUJg0efmIKCGt7dLx2jQdTqp9OnGIjvyLDm2ffLbkb9o+2HcT6P10jde/1fn9AelcYqIbymNXEufm8IujYNT5pM5P3jrlcmdHv9n7BzbxazTkiF14H9yNOg9fjVgBkDRAxaO8LdDPQ1l5wQdj6fscM=