Re: [CBQ] Q Cuckoo Clock Headlights

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Q Cuckoo Clock Headlights
From: "Dale Grice dfgrice@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 19:17:16 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1461107838; bh=+QrDLmRAzctPmTvU6h31LliUm6hroWBOcCd+FyR1f9s=; h=In-Reply-To:References:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=4xatn6SC0xozJQ9bpuvjCysKv5b4qhRQswrRFGaiXonA+nu8zGfpXCdaUS2P806/U6BG14zityEfpThAhApW3AQaVMOawmTQSboVDjPxGGfhRMDIEtfLGBqjk5ay5cDaD1i8565lFEKte1Y/T5/nE/40GFxAu4LRZvnHfrWVwC0=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

And thinking further -  It would be a great experiment to send the headlight to my 3d printer in any scale. I'd love to do that.

Dale Grice