Re: [CBQ] Old Aurora-Chicago Track Diagram Books

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Old Aurora-Chicago Track Diagram Books
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 11:43:03 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1460475786; bh=4vHWVkAZtNk1SED8yIAD6RjSEQOlzzVCxuAvckDLuac=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=Q0RWTDGbiFH5ZprzE/AXHVuOlvuqvKE80LKHvjanbGKfA+wjYiwyg9Z50lknW/+Qu1f9J02CqzW8bpW3m7ApQI0U/SWXSpKc2GTDPqSqyHuoKBpT3Jyzc4PA7FKVPFxlN5fjX0QmOtp+tsBtiSnbYm6T1fdCPQ2wdkIQZh4dzQU=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Glen..I don't know where you live, but I'm wondering what it would take to get a copy of that 1920's Wymore ETT??? If you're going to be at the Spring Meet this weekend and could have a copy for me I would be glad to pay you whatever the going rate is...plus a bit more for said copy...

If you're not going to be at the meet and would be willing to make a copy and send it to me I'll pay all costs.    I have one original copy of a 1940 Wymore TT and a copy of a 1943 Wymore..and would be glad to work out a trade with you if you are interested in either or both of these.

Pete Hedgpeth