Re: [CBQ] Old Aurora-Chicago Track Diagram Books

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Old Aurora-Chicago Track Diagram Books
From: "Charlie Vlk cvlk@comcast.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 23:35:06 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1460435711; bh=evVn6SLNABYt1DW419PI9Et180opLu0YK4LQHzCi1v0=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=r6SxF1xWCcJB3CjR7gBN8cMrtB0HyZbjnhKt8LwdOvrNRhMPth8nOqBfYODzgj3ZU32NUs8/0Sv8kgI1E/OQQ6lL+ntzPJ17lOYtqk+YePhFns8irWAqK6d+Up1wXwKD034Eed+b/9ZPhyF3bw2UvsLjq7UakBvqiKb8O7Fxx+A=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Leo
Just had my hands on that very volume .....guess it goes under the heading of things you had but didn't know!
Thanks for the reference
Charlie Vlk

Sent from my iPhone