Re: [CBQ] Stars and bars

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Stars and bars
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 19:41:44 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1457916109; bh=JI/0YDga92s3EIcq7ZSJYT5/qtT6r1m61hREW+V6+8Q=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=jH/RdW7S7/HDTeuVIw0LwXe7Fq+QPIXz/HjXmTFbQtDCrFjEuXoilXOMi/i/YZRpFkP7VRt7ZNzjOxpeJIJLqOrpt4OjuCo2BxNnY+g9M4H8rKk5dpyjb1EUvIzUlQIsedA8iz2yp773BUIkwnAd1gASzmNSg9fNLz0Q4qP6NPg=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

And I should add that BRHS member Roger Field now has 50 plus years and is #1 on the seniority roster by a long margin. Yours truly would be #3 if still working and my brother is currently #3 and he's almost two years behind me. My old braking partner from the C&I pool days is #2.

Leo