Re: [CBQ] Mark Twain Zephyr...

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Mark Twain Zephyr...
From: "JK public@redtower.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 13:38:43 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1457289562; bh=KQXWZcrSe0nHiTxLOSiNte33ZZxK6wylOxyBApyWCsE=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=oeDLnR5X5OZM1LlpIe4bVXE7jsLgoMqrUYd2x+ZDTol6hNQ/oF+hdDwLbt56oiDK0QgwFCpjKklnxYnLljq73jl7yGuHYVfykY/tdctEWjmBreN3HSXZ/ZtEl2KVd/hVD3Kzwt/DOEMhMRo8YWctktVgn2cHSuhRIpKVyWcqYyo=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
You're right, Bill, it does sound like I was misunderstanding the description.

So for clarification; the MTZ was turned as an entire unit (without uncoupling)
while most other trains had the baggage/mail uncoupled and moved to where they
would be unloaded/loaded.  Correct?

Cheers!

Jan Kohl
www.castlegraphics.com