Re: [CBQ] CB&Q 9909 Silver Bullet at Dallas

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q 9909 Silver Bullet at Dallas
From: "Skip Waters wgcrush@swbell.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 15:38:12 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1455982696; bh=dlmBYlVAT412tECxJJ3vgxH9cLGzmkk/E4JLDRNjCsU=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=vyg6PiTTXp7aZlvU3pqvqwZZml4448Gz0TG6Psu3v/nEHlSwwa3MpySv9WTDVVI5i0Y6BhkX6yRZ4S034C4gXQ/wuoh928PIaHgITqejZTUpGpnGz6VB90Y8nWrAbyF1oKp2S/dxnYCa7sEDOUR5WIDakovQiwcpVzxztxyEsb4=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I also say this is the T&NO/SP Sunbeam ready for the 5 o'clock pm race departure with the BRI Sam Houston south.  The sun is setting in the west, both these trains are facing south.

The Hustler ran the daily between Dallas and Houston with many stops.  The Sunbeam was basically a non-stop train afternoon evening train.  This is a great photo BTW, I'd love to see a high-res version of it posted to enlarge for more detail.

Thanks for posting!

Skip Waters
Dallas, Texas