Re: [CBQ] routing question for silica sand hoppers

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] routing question for silica sand hoppers
From: "Duncan Cameron c.duncan.cameron@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 17:42:06 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1453848130; bh=ZcaKv64WpIrvrAIpgay5Yjwk5GXw4C1MIsnw+CdD4M8=; h=In-Reply-To:References:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=X+U8qzeXzBndyTFq8FAiII+qdiITdOF1NXGWhFgbdxohyEyLpfbOd3YkcoeSCI5n4ZqahypTJKNEF5M9mOny7zTCYTnjdEAxWtO9FTkYv0EnO7mS3Ec+2I1fgI+FHGCp7J30Kif9GwH8FI8zONm1Ij2NS+NJhbA+fht5YdPLAbo=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Thanks for the help on my routing question.  Now I'll have to pull out my Data Sheets book and find out which point on the K-line these cars would have been sent to in order to reach Keokuk.
Duncan